Zealios came to us looking for help with their web presence, a shopping cart with integrated “fundraiser” program, and a tight deadline. We had the site launched within a month, completing the following deliverables on schedule.
- Branding – consolidate company/product names & refine identity with brand logo, styles & domain
- Web Development – procure & setup Merchant Services with Magento shopping cart (inc. development, staging & production servers)
- Web Design – find & customize responsive theme framework, graphic sliders & email templates
- Fulfillment Automation – Setup & Integrate Inventory Management System with Shipping Systems & Website
- Marketing – Setup Google Services for Analytics & SEO, Business Directory Listings & Social Profiles
- Web Development – Customize Affiliate Extensions to enable Fundraiser programs & automatic ambassadors.
- SEO – Site optimization for page speed performance, search engine visibility & 301 redirects
After a successful launch, eCovalence continued development & support managing fundraisers via the website, Amazon Fulfillment, New Product launches & Promotions.